Framed Florals Flowers // From You to Me!
Three years ago, Framed Florals became a concept to me when I couldn't find someone to preserve my wedding flowers. I googled and searched all over the internet to find someone in Brooklyn to help me, and came up empty.
When I made the decision to officially launch this business, I knew I wanted to be able to serve brides, grooms, & their families, from all over, not just Brooklyn.
Thanks to USPS- that's very possible! In fact, the flowers featured traveled all the way from Los Angeles!
If you're looking to ship your flowers, here's an easy guide to do so!
Whether you are shipping your bouquet or a sampling of flowers, make sure all the stems are tied together. You can do this with a rubber band or wire. We don't want flowers bouncing around too much during transit! Take a wet paper towel and wrap the ends of the stems so they have enough water to drink while traveling. To make sure the paper towels don't leak in your box, wrap them in plastic saran wrap, or a plastic bag. Secure that with a rubber band too!
To ensure the petals and blooms don't bruise during transit, wrap them lightly with tissue paper, bubble wrap, or kraft paper. No need to put them in a seperate bag, we don't want them to wilt!
Time to get your shipping box ready! Tape and secure an ice pack, (preferably disposable) to the bottom or side of the box. Make sure it's away from the petals! This will ensure a cold environment for your flowers during their trip. You can place the ice pack in a plastic bag as well. Make sure no petals or blooms are touching the ice pack directly, this will wilt the flowers.
You're almost done! Place the wrapped flowers into the box, and lightly fill the box with bubble wrap, tissue paper, packaging peanuts, or anything really just to ensure the flowers don't move around too much while they're being delivered!
- If you're mailing your flowers, pack that box with whatever flowers you can! The flowers from your bouquet tend to be the most bruised & wilted from being out of water all day. Add some flowers & greenery from centerpieces as well!
- Keep your flowers in water & in a cool place up until shipment!
- Please remove any ribbons, silk ties, or anything attached to the bouquet that you would like to keep. Anything wrapped around the bouquet will not be returned.
- You don't need to require a signature on this delivery! That means, if I miss the mail carrier I'll still be ensured to get the flowers that day.
- Add email@example.com to receive tracking updates. Or once the package has a tracking number, forward the number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Note: If you do not follow shipping instructions, Framed Florals is not liable for expired or wilted flowers. By sending your flowers you agree to & accept this, and recognize only the usable flowers will be pressed.
Ta-Da! Now your flowers are ready to be shipped off to Brooklyn, to be turned into a beautiful keepsake!
You will hear from Framed Florals in 6-8 weeks with composition framing options!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out here!